Understand Biblical Hebrew Without Any Previous Hebrew Knowledge…
The Tabernacle, which G-d commanded the Israelites to build in the desert, is one of the many interesting topics in the Bible. The verses don’t just deal with the structure itself, but all the elements within it as well, such as the altars, the Ark of the Covenant, and others. The garments of the High Priest also tend to pique interest, especially the famous Urim and Thummim.
To learn all about these and more topics relating to the Tabernacle, we recommend this Tabernacle set, part of our Biblical Hebrew series.
You will also learn about the various vessels of the Tabernacle and the meaning of their names in Biblical Hebrew. Just for example, you’ll learn what the cherubim are, what an ephod is, and the meanings of the term מִשְׁכָּן (mishkan) Tabernacle.
What else will you read about in the Tabernacle Set?
- The meaning of the word “shekel”
- The incense in the Tabernacle
- Archaeology associated with the work of the Tabernacle
- The source of the special dyes in the High Priest’s garments
- The special olive oil used
After you read this set of study books, you will understand the meanings of many words, and will greatly enhance your Bible reading experience.You’ll gain a better appreciation and understanding of the Tabernacle, and the Biblical verses which describe it. All this without needing to know how to read Hebrew texts!
What will you find in this set?
– 4 Biblical Hebrew Study Books – each containing 40 pages of content.
– Hebrew texts with English translation and transliteration.
– An audio CD for each study book, so that you can hear the Hebrew texts.