Our Conversation Book + CD teach Hebrew in a fun and interactive way. Each lesson is based on one of 18 conversations concerning everyday situations, such as At a Restaurant, At the Doctor’s Office, At the Bank, etc.
The conversation book includes exercises that will improve your Hebrew and improve your ability to remember what you learned in each conversation. You can find all the answers to the exercises in the last pages of the book. This book is based on the conversations we publish twice a month in Bereshit – our easy Hebrew newspaper. The conversations describe different situations which reflect the unique atmosphere of daily Israeli life.
Read and understand: How does it work?
- You read the conversation while listening to the audio track accompanying it. Each conversation includes a dictionary, in case you encounter a new or difficult word.
- You listen to the conversation as many times as you need to until you understand it perfectly and know how to pronounce each word.
- After that, you can read the conversation as many times as you need to until you can read and understand it fluently.
In order to cement your learning while having lots of fun, each conversation features exercises, word games and grammatical explanations.
We believe that when learning a language, we need to know its roots. This is true for every language, but it is especially true for the Hebrew language where the words and structure are built upon roots. One word is connected to another word, and together they create a family of words that are all related to each other.
Now, you too can enjoy the amazing richness of the Hebrew language and the history of its words.
- Each conversation includes modern slang words and expressions
- Each conversation teaches basic grammar rules: verbs, nouns, adjectives, question words, etc.
- The Conversation Book includes 161 pages + an audio CD with all 18 conversations.
Please Note: Price does not include shipping.