Your First Steps in Learning Hebrew
You’ve always wanted to learn Hebrew and the Aleph-Bet, and this is your chance. Now it’s easy and fun.
We, the team at HebrewToday, have created a simple system that’s available online. Our system includes short video clips, audio files, online games, and more. All of these tools are designed to help you learn Hebrew quickly and in an enjoyable way. What makes it even better is that it’s all online, and available whenever it’s convenient for you.
By the end of the course, you’ll not only know the Hebrew alphabet but will be able to read and understands words and short sentences.
What do you get?
- An experiential and enjoyable experience of learning.
- Achieving results within a short time.
- Learning comprehension through short videos and audio files that are adjusted to your pace.
- Pronounce Hebrew properly, thanks to hearing professional reading by Hebrew speakers.
- Quick learning of the Hebrew alphabet.
- Get to know slang words (this is important for spoken Hebrew).
- Become acquainted with Israeli culture and Jewish tradition.
- Satisfaction! At the end of the course, you’ll be able to read, speak, and understand Hebrew at a basic level
Above all – the experience and service of HebrewToday.com, which has served thousands of subscribers for over 20 years.
With our experience, you can be sure that you’re in good, professional hands.
What will you find in the booklets?
- Reading from Right to Left
- Hebrew Letters
- Your First Words
- Hebrew Letters with Nikud
- Formative Letters
- All in the Family
- Months, Weeks, and Days
- Parts of the Body
- Possessive Pronouns
- Listening Comprehension
If you devote the time to this course:
You’ll be able to read and identify the Hebrew letters within 10 days.
Within a month, you’ll be able to read short articles.
Within 2 months, you’ll be able to read easy-Hebrew newspapers.
However, if it takes you a bit longer, that’s not a problem as this Hebrew course will be available to you online for an entire year.